Opening Day for Pick Your Own:
August 6, 2021 – October 19, 2021
We are open to the public August – October
U-PICK APPLE hours
Not everything on this list will be opened up for the U-Pick. If there is a variety you are wanting please check back for confirmation of availability.
|Available Early August||Paula Red
Zestar (IN STORE ONLY)
Chestnut Crabapple Paula Red MN 1661
Red Baron Scott County Crab Golden Crabapple
|Available Mid August||Viking
|LABOR DAY WEEKEND||Goodland
|BAGGED IN THE APPLE COOLER:||HONEYCRISP, CHESTNUT CRABAPPLE, SWEET TANGO, FIRST KISS, HARALSON, ZESTAR, RENAISSANCE, SCOTT CO. CRAB, BARNEY, PAULA RED, WEALTHY, CORTLAND, McINTOSH, PLUMS, PEARS|
|Starting Early September||HARALSON through Nov.
Honeygold through October
HONEYCRISP (IN STORE ONLY) through October
|Starting Mid September||McIntosh
|Starting Late September||RedKist
|Starting Late September||Connell Red
|Starting Early October||Prairie Spy|
|Starting Mid October||HARALSON, CONNELL RED, LIBERTY, FIRESIDE, REGENT
Keepsake through October
In Store: HONEYCRISP, SPARTAN, PRAIRIE SPY, SWEET SIXTEEN, REDKIST, FIRESIDE.
|Starting Late October||TOPPER APPLE – limited supply|
- Buy your 10# U-Pick bag in the Apple Lodge and hop on the wagon for a ride through the orchard. (Adult $20 per U-Pick bag) (13 and up $10) Under 13 no bag required.
- The U-Pick bag includes a free corn maze pass, sunflower pass, barnyard access, playground use, and a tractor ride.
- People of any age may pick. Help children choose fruit that will satisfy your family.
- Use two hands when picking. Apples in pairs or clusters will fall to the ground if you try to pick just one.
- To pick like the professionals, curl the apple a half turn and upward. This works much better than pulling or twisting. The apples “pop” right off.